SPARK Training Courses
SPARK training courses are targeted to an employee's level of experience.
Designed to teach the fundamental concepts of the retirement plan industry:
- Retirement Plans and Industry Overview
- Plan Features and Design
- Participant Communications, Education and Advice
Content which builds on the basic courses and specializes in administration and record keeping and/or sales and marketing:
- Plan Activity and Accounting
- Plan Investments and Accounting
- Plan Compliance and Reporting
- The Retirement Plan Market and Sales Process
These basic and specialty courses may be used to prepare for the SPARK Accredited Retirement Plan Consultant (ARPC) and the SPARK Accredited Retirement Plan Specialist (ARPS) designation examinations
Focused on in depth reviews of current topics and issues in the retirement plan industry:
- ERISA 401(b) Plans and Final Regulations
- Retirement Plan Fee Reporting and Disclosure Requirements
- Understanding Multiple Employer Plans (MEPs)
- Retirement Income Products in DC Plans
- A Closer Look at Investments
- Retirement Plan Market and Industry Issues
- Trends Impacting DC Plan Investment Menu Design
- Strengthening the Employer-Sponsored Retirement Plan System
- ERISA Fiduciary Requirements and DOL Regulations
These advanced courses may be used to meet continuing education requirements for the SPARK ARPC, SPARK ARPS and other industry designations.
All of the SPARK courses are available online.
Click here for the online course descriptions and fee schedule. Volume discount pricing available upon request.
Learn more about here about our online training and classroom training.